Monday, July 21, 2008

About me.




A name which i prefer here is Adibah Risha, theres a lot of story behind my nickname but it is nothing to bother about, so I’ll skip it. I was born in GH kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on March 19, 1990. I did my early education at SK JLN RAJA LAUT batu 1 (p) KL, then my family and i move to GOMBAK in 1998 and i continued my education at SK GOMBAK UTARA and i finished my secondary school at SMK GOMBAK SETIA, and current study in TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN COLLEGE, in school of business study in Admin course.


Myself??
  • My height is about 5'5'' inch.
  • Tall enough.
  • I have a half round n half oval face.
  • Iris is black.
  • My eyes shape is modest. not big, and not so narrow.
  • I love my nails

Interest in
  • Book = Reading.
  • YM, Myspace, MSN, Friendster = Chatting.
  • Exotic food, simple food = Cooking
  • Picture = Editing Picture
  • Music, Drawing = Art
Hate most
  • Hypocrite
  • Annoying person
  • Selfish
  • Two-faced
  • Chocolate
  • Snake
  • Lizard
  • Cockroach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...