Tuesday, June 16, 2009

forgot how to chill.

dear pepol. sori da lame aku tak update blog ni. hari-hari ada je benda aku nak tulis kat sini but, i dont have enough time to do so..never mind.actually nothing more to say bout me.my life...pepol surround me, sometimes timbul, sometimes tenggelam...ade yang hilang, muncul kembali..ada yang hilang, hilang terus....so dats about them and i dont want to huhahuha about them too much.
Yes! i do hurt a lot kebelakangan ni. got lot of asgment,coursework,presentation, which i hate it so much. im so busy yet i don have enough time to rest, class very pack, i don even have break time....i mean dont have enough breaktime to take lunch and breakfast.
i do have back problem, terseliuh when i was in my holiday, 2weeks ago. and its sooo saket, i cant bend my pinggang, and some more i go to gym angkat berat, lagy bertambah saket tulang blakang aku.
And and my gum is swollen, mom said i didnt take lot of water, so badan aku kekurangan air, dats why ia bengkak. Actually my gigi want to tumbuh dats why bengkak.but, i didnt tell my mom about my new gigi...afraid she ask me to go to see dEntist. whoaaa...
what else can i tell here eh....erm about ... about ... ahhh...2 days ago someone ask me about am i single?? hahaha hey pepol, yes i do enjoy my single time...Actually not yet find someone special or maybe i don have time to find new one. korang carikan la eh...
ok STOP...stop...STOP!!!
 
back to this entry title. "Forgot how to Chill." yeah, i think so, i forgot how to chill out. mybe sebab aku busy sangat, aku macam lupa untuk bergurau..no more Piranha Spa, Rabun derian, Kambeng laut, [p/s: some people know laaa how i behave before this]
hurm i hate when i forgot how to smile, i hate i forgot how to chill people. Aku macam kehilangan sesuatu. Inspiration maybe. hilang inspirasi untuk bergembira. hidup aku macam kosong. Nonono not exactly empty but theres something wrong somewhere about my mood. Yang pastinya aku benci keadaan dimana aku sangat moody, muka ketat, tak senyum, tak buat lawak. i hate it so much u know...
i pray to God, please give me back my happiness. i need it. beg for it.. Amin.
oklah pepol i tink dats all for today. sebenarnya masih ade ayat2 didalam hati dan jiwa aku untuk aku luahkan kat sini. cuma aku rase its not the right time yet i might regret it. Yes it hurt, when something dat i really want to luahkan to someone, but i cant. i cant do so. i don have any strength... Nonono i really dont know how to write what i feel. its really hurt!
salam.

3 comments:

naz said...

be strong adiba:)

kaizen said...

c'mon...
u can do it...
just do it k....

adibahrisha said...

nk do ape?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...