Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Webserver.com.my Offers RM 25 for all .My domain Registration





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – June 5th, 2012 – In conjunction to .my Domain Registry 25th Anniversary, Malaysia most pioneer web hosting provider, Webserver.com.my will be honored to offer a special promotion for all .my domain registration at only RM 25.

The RM 25 promotion price is applicable to all .my domain categories include .my, .com.my, .net.my, .org.my, .name.my, .gov.my, .mil.my, and .edu.my. The promotion is valid to new domain registration for the first year only.

This irresistible promotion will be started on 8th June 2012 at 5 am until 22nd June 2012 at 5 pm. The objective of the promotion is to offer client with the most affordable price to own a country code domain name. In addition to that, this is the best time for client to grab this opportunity to register any .my domain name and enjoy the lowest price at only RM 25 for each domain name.

More information about the promotion please calls our sales team at 03-20322263 or email to sales@webserver.com.my.



Term And Conditions
  1. Promotional price is valid for all .my domain names registration from 8 June 2012 to 22 June 2012.
  2. Domain names that qualify for this price promotion is NEW registrations during promotional period ONLY.
  3. Domain names that DO NOT qualify for this price promotion are renewals and advance payment.
  4. Webserver.com.my shall not incur nor in any way reimburse any costs incurred during the active operation of the domain names (through websites and/or emails and/or related services).
  5. Webserver.com.my, reserves the right to reject any registration of domain names without prior notices
  6. Webserver.com.my reserves the right to change, amend and/or withdraw this price promotion without prior notice.


About Webserver.com.my

Webserver.com.my is a well establish and trusted web hosting provider in Malaysia since 1999. Webserver.com.my is one of the long established MYNIC reseller. With more than 12 years experience in hosting industries, webserver.com.my able to provide most secure and stable platform and also a reliable benchmark for multiple backup of server hosting to client. Webserver.com.my provides a reliable 24/7 phone supports to clients, makes webserver.com.my stands out compare to other web hosting company in Malaysia. More information is available at http://www.webserver.com.my





Press Release Written for Webserver.com.my 5/June/2012




2 comments:

azzim russlan said...

developt web server x??

adibahrisha said...

Hi Mr. Azzim,

Good day to you.
Thank you for drop by.
perhaps boleh explain further maksud you tentang develop web server?

or if you have inquiries, boleh call company yang I advertise kat atas ni.

Webserver.com.my
03-2032 2263

or email Number anda untuk dapatkan sales person untuk contact anda.

http://www.webserver.com.my/about/contact/online-feedback/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...