Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Muslims are NOT TERRORIST!



Let the Picture Talk, Who is the real Terrorist ??!

 








Who is the real Terrorist? One who holding the gun? Or one without the guns? 
Think about it! Change your perception, Muslim are not terrorist! 
Just see what weapons does the Palestinian boy has??
Can't you see what our boys Holding? Stone?
You challenged them all, showed them who is the owner of the land, whom the lands welcomes and embraces and who it vomits and rejects. Your only weapon was your heart, your love, your belief in the just cause that is ours. Your only weapon was your little stone, your constant companion in all the battlefields
Don’t call me invented, because my roots in this land are as old as the land itself. 
I am part of the land and the land is part of me.





Let the Picture Talk, Who is the real Terrorist ??!







Who is the real Terrorist? Oh, come on world!!! 
Can't You see now? Not clear yet?
Are Muslim Terrorist?




Let the Picture Talk, Who is the real Terrorist ??!



Now, Much Clearer Who is the Real Terrorist?

I leave you with the picture and hopefully the picture could tell you who is the real terrorist. 
I leave it to you to judge!





You may Google for more pictures! 
Look at our innocent brother and sister in Palestine! 
Isreal would never stop! 
They will never stop destroying Muslim until the end of the world. 
They will NEVER stop!

 Because ISRAEL isREAL Terrorist! 


Israel LAKNATULLAH!





I do not have Gun, I do not have Anything, But I have my Blog to spread the WORD! 
Muslim are Not Terrorist. And you Knew it!



ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!



Blog Owner!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...